Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver
9.0″ Adjustable Head
Fitted with Aldila Synergy 60 Stiff Flex Shaft
Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Grip
Comes With Headcover (Callaway M1)
This club has been graded ‘Average’ in our condition guide meaning it shows the normal signs of fair wear & tear of a club of its age. Please see our condition guide for more information.
For details of this product from Callaway at time of launch please see below:
- The Callaway Rogue drivers feature two main technologies which work together to promote fast ball speed and more distance.
- Jailbreak 2.0: The Jailbreak bars which connect the crown to the sole are a new shape and 25% (than in EPIC) lighter allowing more weight to be repositioned for increased forgiveness.
- X-Face VFT: Callaway analysed 100 location on the club face and altered the thickness of the face to optimise ball speed which results in more ball speed on the average mis-hit.
- A triaxial carbon crown saves substantial weight which is redistributed around the head’s perimeter to significantly increase MOI and forgiveness, for longer straighter drives.
- Callaway has also re-opened their partnership with Boeing who helped redefine the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
- The Rogue Sub Zero is a powerful, extremely low spinning, Tour-level driver packaged in a more forgiving head shape.
- SKU: 19713
- Price: £175.00
- Type: Callaway Drivers
- Brand: Callaway
- Model: Rogue Sub Zero
- Dexterity: Right-handed
- Gender: Mens
- Loft: 9.0
- Shaft details: Aldila Synergy 60
- Shaft flex: Stiff
- Shaft material: Graphite
- Length: 45’’
- Grip: Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound
- Headcover: Yes
- Condition: Average
- Defects: Fair Wear & Tear For Age & Model