Golf Geeks are happy to trade-in your current golf clubs against equipment you may wish to purchase from us.
The process for this is described below:
1) First order the clubs you want in the normal way but at the time of purchase contact Golf Geeks with the information of your trade-in by email to start the part exchange process.
2) If you would like an idea of the value of your clubs before buying from us then please fill out the online form on the website & send 5 pictures as explained & we will respond with a guide price or request further information if required to make an assessment of condition & value.
3) Once your new clubs have arrived & you are happy with them you can then send us your old clubs. Keep the box your new clubs arrived in as they will be perfect for sending your part exchange back to us. The cost of sending the clubs to Golf Geeks is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend a tracked postal service as the responsibility for the clubs is yours until they are signed for at Golf Geeks HQ. We will send you a print out to include in the box so they are easily identified when they arrive.
4) We will assess them for authenticity & condition on arrival and let you know that the condition is as described or, if not, we will explain the reason why & offer you a fair price for the relevant condition. You do not have to accept this new adjusted price & in the unusual circumstance we are unable to agree on a price Golf Geeks will return the clubs to you at their expense.
5) Once you are happy with the price, Golf Geeks will pay you for your old clubs electronically to a bank account of your choice. Please note it can take upto 10 days for part exchange purchases to show up on your statement due to accountancy & banking administration.
NOTE: If you are trading an iron set, please enter the amount of clubs you have e.g – 5-PW (6 irons) in the ‘Further Information’ box below.
The set must be a minimum of 5 clubs & a maximum of 10. The set must be consecutive & include a Pitching Wedge. Clubs should all have the matching shafts. If you have a blended set with mixed shafts please email with details.